Route4Me™ begins with the simple idea that there is a need for a route planning and mapping system that lets people find the most efficient route not just between points A and B, but between points A, B, C, D and all the way to Z. The system scales from a simple two-stop route to hundreds or thousands of stops in one trip, providing all the information needed to plan and complete a trip. This includes a route listing, a map with pins and route lines, and driving (or walking) directions.
On average, Route4Me users reduce their daily route planning to less than 10 minutes per day, while drivers may experience a 35% reduction in drive time. The time and money savings are even larger for fleets. Over 5,000 businesses reported increases in their incomes last year because of Route4Me. Many reported time savings on planning routes of about 20 hours per week, and drivers experienced reduced drive time.
Fleet Complete integration overview
Integrating Route4Me into Fleet Complete application is as easy as 1,2,3. Assign the route to a vehicle or a driver, and the GPS data will be automatically taken from the Fleet Complete application and overlayed onto your assigned route. All you need to do is to compare the optimized route with the actual route taken to make the best decision possible.
How it works
You can type, copy-and-paste, or upload your customer list into the system. Then, pick the number of drivers and hit optimize. Within 10 seconds you will have an optimized route for every driver on your team. Routes are optimized just as quickly when doing large fleet route optimizations.
Once you have created a route, it can be saved to your Route4Me account as a reference. Share it with your friends or business associates effortlessly by email, or on Social Media. Routes can always be edited later.
The Route4Me app syncs with your iPhone, iPad, and Android and works automatically with Google Maps by offering turn-by-turn directions and Waze.
- Map out and visit your customers
- See all of your optimized routes
- Instantly view helpful info about your operations
- Track route progress, take pictures, add videos and notes
- Syncs with your Apple and Android devices
- Route scheduling and planning software that adapts to your business agenda
- No training required – as simple as E-Mail for all your routes
- Quickly schedule optimized routes for days, weeks, months, or years in advance with ease.
- No expensive hardware to purchase or install. Just your regular desktop or a smartphone.
- The Route4Me platform works for businesses of all sizes.
- Professionals and businesses of all types save countless hours and increase their profits by using Route4Me.